Damplifier PRO Deadening Mat 36.5sqft
- High temperature butyl rubber adhesive – insist on more rubber and less filler!
- Ultra-thick, annealed black foil with a ghosted logo
- 2mm total thickness (80 mils)
- Each sheet is 12” x 20” (1.67 sq ft) and weighs about 0.7 lbs / sq ft
- Thermal range: -75 F to 450 F – will not melt, out gas, or fall off
- Deadens any sheet metal, aluminum, or prepared fiberglass
- Made in the USA
- Say NO to asphalt! Say NO to rolls of roofing materials! Insist on premium Second Skin products for your vehicle.
3 in stock
- We recommend wearing gloves while handling Damplifier Pro. The edges are sharp due to the foil.
- While you can apply Damplifier Pro with just your hands, you’ll make the job much easier by using a heavy duty hand roller.
Recommended Install Locations
- Doors – outer and inner door skin
- Floor – front firewall all the way back to the rear deck seat wall
- Firewall – cabin or engine side
- Trunk – floor, walls, lid, and spare tire area
- Roof – front windshield to back windshield
- Hood – entire lid
- Pillars – A, B, and C
Damplifier Pro is frequently used for residential, commercial, and industrial applications due to its exceptional deadening properties. Give us a call if you want to learn more.
- Residential: generator boxes, computer tower walls, screen doors, dishwasher enclosures, noisy sink tubs
- Commercial/Industrial: robotics equipment and other machinery, metal furniture, coin counting machines, HVAC ducts and units, metal carts in warehouses and hospitals, military applications, and more
- After upholstery or carpet is out, remove loose debris, rust, dirt, and waxy oils to insure a solid contact surface.
- Cut Damplifier Pro to the desired size with a sharp utility knife. USE CAUTION as the foil edges are very sharp.
- Peel the wax paper liner from the back of Damplifier Pro and adhere the tacky butyl side to the sheet metal. Slowly work the Damplifier Pro onto the panel with a hand roller, insuring that there are no air pockets between the applications.
- You need a minimum of 25% coverage on the metal to deaden it, but we generally recommend at least 60% coverage to get 95% of the results. Many customers choose to cover 100% to also get the full benefits of Damplifier Pro as a thermal insulator.
|Dimensions||12 × 20 in|